Friday, October 22, 2010

October 16, 2010

A packed full of FUN Saturday..we headed down to Our Ala Mater..Pittsburg State University for Homecoming. I LOVE taking the kids to Pitt...Jared and I share so much history on that campus...it's where we met, where we fell in love...where we built some of our most important friendships that we still share today. It's where our lives truely began together and to show all of that to our children is amazing!!

The highlights of the day for the kids were the parade and meeting Gus


Samuel was in aww of the football players...so cute...but I kept telling him that mommy would rather he play basketball or baseball!! hee hee


We went to the Alpha Sigma Alpha 90th Anniversary celebration...it was so much fun to be back among so many *sisters* The quote on the t-shirts we recieved pretty much sums it up:
"Sisterhood begins in a moment, Grows over time, and lasts an eternity."

The hubs and I love, love, love this man!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment