Today Jared and I celebrated 10 years of marriage....I can hardly believe it's been 10 years. I am so very blessed to be able to share my life with my best friend the love of the life the father of my children. If I got the chance I would marry him all over again. :) What an amazing journey we have been on!!
We were able to sneak away for the night to go eat at one of our favorite restaurants Piropo's and then came home to get our sweet kids into bed. When we went to pick the kiddos up at my parents Sophia asked if daddy and I had "danced" on our Anniversary. When I told her we had not she insisted that we needed to so when we got home I pulled out our wedding video and let them watch mommy and daddy dance at our wedding...but Sophia still insisted that we dance then too....so we did...it was such a sweet moment looking back on our lives as they were 10 years ago and then looking around at what our lives are today.
Thank you Jared for the sweetest ride of my life!!:) I can't wait to see what the next 10 years holds for us!!
All My Love!!!
All My Love!!!
Jen
The pictures below is of my wedding bouquet...my mom has kept it for 10 years and she wrapped it up and gave it back to us tonight! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment