Dear snow...please stop..your beautiful and many years ago I would have been in love with you...but I have 4 kids now and being trapped in our house with no school for several more days is a little more than I can handle!!
Hello, I am writing from far Poland. I found your blog accidentally but I've read a little bit already and I think you are such a GREAT family. And the kids are so lovely and cute! May I be your regular reader? Lots of greetings from me and my 3-years-old son Meyaki. Agata (my account is agatamr@onet.eu, not the one is displayed)
Hello, I am writing from far Poland. I found your blog accidentally but I've read a little bit already and I think you are such a GREAT family. And the kids are so lovely and cute! May I be your regular reader? Lots of greetings from me and my 3-years-old son Meyaki. Agata (my account is agatamr@onet.eu, not the one is displayed)
ReplyDelete